Monday, June 6, 2016

Story of the Day 6/ 2/ 2016





My son works in a special education classroom in a middle school.
The classrooms is very well staffed. There are teachers, teacher's aids and my son, a behavioral mentor for one of the students who is violent.

Today, after work, he stopped home and needed a hug.
Desperately.
He had a very hard day, and not because of the student with whom he works.

One of the classroom aids was looking at her tablet and my son noticed that a 19 year old.... and he could really only see the heading for the article... had been arrested for murdering 3 people on a "Purge".

My son remarked to her " I can't believe that dude went on a killing purge. Do you think it has anything to do with that movie called The Purge?"

She responded, "Yeah, that was a good movie. It's about killing homeless people past curfew. It's a good idea, because our planet is overpopulated."

My son told me , "And then I pretended I was not sitting next to a creepy person, which was harder to do than I expected."

No comments: