Monday, May 31, 2010

Story of the Day 5/ 6/ 2010

My son has brought his heavy drinking habits home with him from college.
A half gallon a day of chocolate soy-milk and two pots of green tea- decaf, Celestial Seasons.
This is in addition to water at meals, and an occasional glass of milk.
Of course, this means he also spends a lot of time depositing the digested liquids in the toilet.

He did share with me that he attended his first Toga party, recently.
I assume they served beer, at the very least.
Even I have seen the movie “Animal House.”
But I didn’t’ ask.
I mean, he might have brought his own container of green tea with him- he does like it cold, but I thought……do I really want to know?
I didn’t.
Especially after he shared with me about the toga he wore.

I mean, you do have to wear a toga to a toga party. After all, Aaron has also seen Animal House. Several times.
So, Aaron took one of his extra sheets, and wrapped himself in it toga style.

It was one from his Spiderman set.

No comments: