Saturday, August 14, 2010

Story of the Day 8/ 13/ 2010 #2

I referred to my younger sister as an old fart, which she is when we are referring to a number of technological things that the 14 year old is doing with great ease- like texting.

Of course, my words were repeated back to my sister buy her 7 year old, who told her “Aunt Cassia called you a big fart.”

This created quite a bit of laughter on my end. And, as I later explained to my older niece, it is very hard to pee while you are laughing. I wasn't in the bathroom when I heard this being repeated to my sister, it is just that it kept me laughing at odd intervals for quite a while.


Meanwhile, I have decided that this will make a new and wonderful nickname for this sister, but I think I will also suggest it as an alternative name for the Native American character Aaron has in his script.

Don't assume this is an out of place recommendation. You haven't yet read the script.

No comments: