Friday, April 5, 2013

Story of the Day 3/ 3/ 2013




I have a FaceBook account.
For a while I was the only one in the family who had one. Well, not really, but since my husband never checks his, it was as if I was the only one in the family to have an account.
My children had accounts. they gave them up . They told me it was a waste of time.
They are right, but I am not nearly as well disciplined as they are.
Either that or I get much more enjoyment from wasting time than they do.

Gradually, though, my son, Aaron, was corrupted back to Facebook.
It had to do with his stand up comedy. He found it rather hard to invite people to shows if he had no way to invite them.

This evening, my daughter exclaimed with surprise"Ely ( my older son) is back on Facebook!"
"I know," I told Sarah, "He was having hard time keeping in touch with his friends."

"Oh, , I don't have that problem."

There was a pause, and I answered for her.

"That's right, " I told her, "you don't' have any friends."
"That's right." She replied.

Then she grinned and continued, "That is not what I was going to say, I was going to say that I text them."