Friday, April 19, 2013

Story of the Day 4/ 9/ 2013



My son had to call a girl.
I mean a young woman.
She is even Jewish.
Unfortunately, despite the heavy breathing, it wasn't that exciting.
You see, it wasn't for a date.

And the heavy breathing really didn't have anything to do with her.
It had to do with the fact that my son had been exercising.
A dozen pull ups, some push ups, some other stuff, and then repeat.
He does not get this desire to exercise from my side of the family.

Aaron and Sarah had just decided to give the young woman a call to see if she would be able to act in Sarah's film.
This left Aaron needing to make a call, since he can at least fake talking on the phone.
But it was Sarah who told him he couldn't call, not yet.

Aaron didn't understand why.

So Sarah had to explain to him that his rapid, heavy breathing, on a phone call to someone he had never met, was likely to creep her out.
As Sarah said, "I am deaf, but even I know that!"

No comments: