Thursday, November 28, 2013

Story of the Day 11/ 25/ 2013





My daughter told me that a strange person called her. Okay, not a strange person, a person from a strange phone number, as in a number that she doesn't recognize.

I opened up Whitepages.com and had her read the number to me, and I did a reverse number check.

Lo and Behold, it was her doctor's office calling her.

Not only that, Sarah says that they left a message for her, a voice message.

I told her that she needed to call them, tomorrow.
"But why?"
"To tell them," I replied, "that it is very nice the they left you a voice message, but they have somehow forgotten that you are their deaf patient and you cannot hear the message. Perhaps, you could say, you would like them to try again."

You see, I was wrong, it was a strange person who left the message.



No comments: