Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Story of the Day 1/ 13/ 2014



Today, my daughter told me that I look good.
Compared to a meth addict.

We were talking about how her oldest brother, Ely, came home, one day, from high school totally freaked out.
He said something to the effect of " I will NEVER do drugs. Those meth addicts were so scary looking!"
Apparently, his class had been shown a series of before and after pictures.

Sarah said, "Oh, I have seen those , too. The first picture of them, they look about 25, and in the one from 3 years later, they look between 50 and 60. Really old."

I replied to her, "Which is how old I am , right between 50 and 60."

Sarah eyes me and says, "You look better than they do."

Thanks.

1 comment:

Kelebek Nakliyat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.