Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Story of the Day 11/ 02/ 2012



I was on the phone, today, with my oldest son, Ely.
We were talking about the movie that Sarah just finished shooting.
Not the one that she is timing two more scenes for, today; not the one that she recently finished and handed in, this afternoon.
This one has been " shot", but is still without special effects and music.


Ely said, " I still find it strange that Aaron does the sound for Sarah's videos."


Sarah, after all , is deaf.
For some reason, this makes it hard for her to do her own sound, to fit in background sounds, to find appropriate music.


Of course, her brother, Aaron, who does it for her , is also deaf.


Then Ely added," There is no way that I could ever explain my family to anyone. You are just all so odd, except for Sarah."


I was trying to figure out what makes Sarah so much less odd than the rest of us.
In fact, I think she may be running neck and neck with any and all for the title of oddest.
I asked, "Why do you think she is less strange than the rest of us?"


"Because she is so predictable."


I started to list some of the things about Sarah that make her "unique".

"Oh, yeah, I guess she is just as odd," my son replied.

1 comment:

Simcha the Story Teller said...

Luckily Simcha and I are 100% normal....