Sunday, May 6, 2012

Story of the day 4/ 24/ 2012 #2

My son joined me.
I was playing solitaire which I do when I am upset, or waiting for something.
He sat with me and drank glass of water.
And burped.
Not one of those standard ordinary burps.
This was a whopper.
The table shook.

And then he did it again.

I looked at him and I told him, "Aaron, you are my only chance of becoming grandmother. you need to work on this."

"You mean I shouldn't do this on my first date?"
"Nope. and not on your second or on your fucking third date, either."
As you can see, I have been learning vocabulary from the comedy videos Aaron has been watching.

Aaron didn't approve, even though it was his comedy video. I mean, the one he was watching.
" I dont' think it will help if you say those words when I bring her around to meet you."

"Aaron, dont' worry, I can watch my language until after you get a wedding ring on her finger."

2 comments:

DaCanon said...

"Aaron, dont' worry, I can watch my language until after you get a wedding ring on her finger."

LMAO!! Now THAT is comedy!

Cassia Margolis said...

But I was totally serious!!
smile.
I also have to teach him to use silverware. Actually, we are making some progress on that........
but Sarah insists that no one will marry him unless he shaves off his scraggly attempt ( over a year) to grow a beard.........