Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Story of the Day 5/ 22/ 2012



I haven't died.
I haven't even fallen off the face of the earth, although, I have not been posting stories.
This is NOT, however, because I have not been writing them.
It is because my most beloved children have been too busy to send me corrections and approval.

"What have they been doing that they are so busy?", you might ask.

Selling drugs.
No! Only kidding.

Actually, Sarah has been studying for finals and Aaron has been.......making this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWdDhfMPWLk

I have become inept ( they have changed the format), so I cannot put the video in this story, and you will have to paste this link to see it......sorry!

It is a video for a scholarship competition.
The competition is decided based on total views, not on quality.
This is sad, because , personally, in my very motherly-biased way, I think this is wonderful.



1 comment:

DaCanon said...

I love the video - very entertaining! Aaron has great facial expressions. :-)