Monday, September 24, 2012

Story of the Day 9/ 7/ 2012




My son, the one who is in graduate school, not the one who spends his days wandering in the park and doing pull ups, has a professor whom he describes as robotic.
He is emotionally " cold", he has flat affect, and, of course, he teaches computer applications.
His name is Dayton.

Which is a problem.

Like the rest of the family, my son loves Star Trek- although, we all argue over which series are worthwhile.
So, he has been inadvertently calling this teacher by the wrong name.
To his face.
"Data."

But my son thinks that the professor might not have noticed.
We hope.

And I had to admit that I would also be hard pressed to get the name right.
Especially now that I have been told this....

That is, however, not the most interesting part of the story.
The most interesting part is that this teacher's office window looks onto the men's bathroom.
Not that the teacher cares .
But, who designed this building?
Especially since it is part of the architectural program?

No comments: