Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Story of the Day 7/ 17/ 2014





My son, Aaron, the deaf one who drank a lot of water to make sure he would wake up,
since the Holiday Inn didn't have a phone signaler/flasher for a wake up call,
nor did they have an alarm clock a deaf person could use,
arrived home and he, his sister, Sarah and Haley went down to Holliday Park to shoot several scenes for a video they are making.

I drove them over and left them there.
Except that I didn't,
because after walking them down a slope to a grassy area, Aaron pulled the camera from the camera bag
and realized he had left the camera's battery back at the house.

And he wasn't sure where.

So, Aaron and I trudged back up the slope and drove home.
Luckily, he found it relatively quickly and I dropped him back at the park.

After the second trip to the park, I arrived home in plenty of time to drive my father-in-law ,
who has been living with us, to the senior citizen lunch at the Jewish Community Center.
Then I washed about 347 dishes ( many left from making props) and waited.

And waited.

At around 2:45 PM, I got a text from Sarah.
They are packing up and I should come get them.
Oh, And Aaron's phone is dead.

It went into the water.
With Aaron.
Apparently, Aaron had a little mishap when they were filming and fell into the river.

Twice.




No comments: