Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Story of teh Day 5/ 15/ 2009

Friday evening.
Dinner.
Esther is home from college. A short visit before she takes off to the farm. She is doing a summer internship in organic farming.
We get a lot of interesting looks over that one.
And that is even before we mention the sheep.

Unfortunately, we won't be getting a lot of interesting groceries from it, since she will be all the way out in New York State.
And Kara is home, although only for a few more hours. A brief trip in.
So, we are having a lovely Shabbat dinner.
And Aaron starts explaining to Kara, "I think he was really a not very good hypnotist."

He is talking about Purim. The Lubavitch Community Purim Seudah ( meal) and party we attended after the second Megillah ( Book of Esther) reading.

"At least I think he was lousy, because I couldn't' hear him , because he told me to close my eyes."

No comments: