Thursday, May 7, 2009

Story of teh Day 5/ 7/ 2009



Aaron called his boss, this afternoon.
Well, the manager at the movie theater.

A girl ( I think her name is China, but since I don’t’ hear so well, maybe it is Chanel or Cheryl ) who also works at the theater stopped Aaron in the hall, today, and asked if he could work her shift-, this Sunday.

About a month ago, Aaron had told the manager that he couldn’t’ work until school let out.
This came after Aaron started doing really poorly in math, and realized that it really is important to do things like devote some time to studying.
Oddly, until that moment, he thought I was making it up.
He should have known, I am really not all that original.

Anyhow, he was on the phone and he told the manager, “I really can work now, because school is going downhill!”
Oh no!!!!
I frantically started signing to Aaron in the background, but I had to wait until a break in their conversation to tell him, “It’s slowing down, not downhill- downhill makes it sound like you are failing!”

Poor Aaron, and he told it to that manager with such excitement in his voice.

No comments: