Monday, February 16, 2009

Story of teh Day 2/ 15/ 2009- From Friday

My husband is our family’s newest member of Facebook.
At dinner, Friday evening, he was talking about some of the things he has discovered while playing with it in his limited free time.
And, very happily, he exclaimed, “And I have 22 friends, and I know most of them!”
Our son almost choked, and immediately responded, “No Dad, no! You never let anyone become your friend if you don’t’ know them, and you don’t ever give out personal information to people you don’t know!”
My husband was practically falling out of his chair, laughing.
“I was only joking!”
Poor Aaron, at least we know he takes those rules seriously!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

So you didn't tell Aaron I went to Shannon's wedding last summer? LOL I've now met 2 cyber friends. Still have 3 more on facebook. Might meet 1 this summer, and might meet 2 that are on a forum.