Monday, July 22, 2013

Story of the Day 7/ 1/ 2013 - #2




My son, Aaron, received an email from Sarah, today. The subject was "Reply Aaron" which certainly would make him open it, to see what he needs to reply to.
Except, the email was something generated by a program that hacked into my daughter's email.
Aaron didn't open the attachment or the link.
Apparently, however, his father did.

Aaron figured this out because he also received an email from my sweet husband.
Telling him how to enlarge his penis.

My daughter is mortified.
I told her not to worry.
That is the difference between being a teenager and being in your 50's.

Someone her age might joke about it, but would be truly horrified if this email was sent from their email account and was received by their friends, family and school teachers.
Someone my age, or my husband's age would do the reverse.
We would experience a moment of mortification.

And then hours of laughter.
Especially imagining our parents opening it.

No comments: