Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Story of the Day 2/7/2011

My son is editing his movie. The movie he made the summer after he graduated from high school.

He is wearing his hearing aids.

This is good because he is trying to locate where to add music in the background. He is also working on finding just the right music. He is thinking of using the same site he used for his Rap video.

With great delicacy, well, great delicacy by my very low standards, I said to him, “Um, Aaron, it might be good if the music for this movie is a little more melodic.”

“That’s okay, I am going to write it myself.”

I would feel more reassured if he weren’t’ deaf.
I would also feel more reassured if the reason he is wearing his hearing aids was to help him work on the music for the video.

It isn’t. He is wearing them so he can practice his stand up routine.

1 comment:

ely said...

that kid is the best