Saturday, September 6, 2008

Story of teh Day 9/6/2008

Aaron had a birthday party to go to, after Shabbat.
The party started earlier, but he had to do the Jew-thing and go late.

He headed out of here in one of his interesting outfits, with a card and some really bad direction he’d gotten from mapquest.
Which is why he called, about 15 minutes later, lost.

That was a while ago.
It is now 11:10 PM, and Aaron had told me, before leaving, that he expected to be home a little after 11:30.
Since he is such a party animal, I figured that the call I got , a few minutes ago was him- telling me that he was partied out and on his way home.
Hopefully, not another, “I am lost” call.

Well, he was about done with the party, and called to let me know he would be heading home, soon, but he also wanted me to know that while he was driving to the party- after I had given him directions, there was a jeep in front of him.
And it braked suddenly.
And he braked really hard………..
And he is afraid he might have hurt the car.

And I am thinking, “Oh no, he hit the jeep!”

But he didn’t.

However, the tires made this terrible loud screeching noise when he braked.
And he knows it was terribly loud because he heard it.

And he knows you are not supposed to do fast braking because he heard that if you do that a lot you can damage the car. And very seriously, he is afraid that he has damaged the car for the tires or something.

I am trying very hard not to laugh.
Where did I buy him?

No comments: