Monday, January 3, 2011

Story of the Day 12/24/2010 #2

Cindie asked me if I have died.
To my face.

A lot of people wish it, but I usually don’t’ get asked that question.


Either that or maybe she asked me what is wrong with me. But she can’t have asked me that, because she knows the entire long list.


At any rate, as I explained, I haven’t died.

The computer did.

It was comatose for a couple of weeks, during which we were not sure if it was able to be revived or if it would need to be buried at some far flung recycling center.


After much hard labor from Larry (my husband) and Lewis ( our neighbor the computer maven) it does seem to be breathing on its own, and even starting to take some steps.

And it is also fit to type Stories of the Day – which is really what she was asking about- their absence, I mean.


Nice to know I was missed! Thank you Cindie!

No comments: