Friday, April 27, 2012

Story of the Day 4/ 11/ 2012 #2



My husband and I have been urging Aaron to look at different career options. Ones that would get him out of our basement.

After he finished his breakfast, this morning, I suggested that he look at some options on the internet.
I had pre-viewed a site I recommended.

Aaron wasn't too keen on this. He let me know that he had already started his own research into career options.
He replied, "I put a couple of books on shepherding on hold at the library."

"Aaron, " I said not too delicately, "Sheep are very smelly."

Aaron smiled at me and said, "I guess it is a good thing I have allergies!"

2 comments:

SB said...

I have a friend up in whitestown who has half a dozen lambs and 3 adult sheep. maybe we should send Aaron up there for the day to see if he really likes sheep. oh wait, he might... SB

Cassia Margolis said...

LOL!

More importantly,
do they have an available jewish daughter?