Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Addendum- Story of the Day 8/19/2008

Addendum to Story of the Day 8/189/2008

One of the disadvantages of using the Blog is that I don't' get tons of responses for the Stories, like I used to.
Well, I do get a few, and I also get some that find their way to my Inbox, not posted as a comment to the Blog. Less than before, but still amusing.

It is nice to have smart, well-educated friends.

Lynne wrote to me : You probably don't want to know this, but "ponyboy" and "ponygirl" are kinky sex people. They dress up like and pretend they are ponies (naked in harnesses) and their kinky riders whip them. The ponyboys usually carry their riders piggyback. E&A might want to find new nicknames for each other.

I decided to share this information with Aaron and Esther, since those were their nicknames for one another.

A little later, I wrote back to Lynne:you should have seen Aaron's face when he read ur email.......priceless!


Esther had a more balanced response:hm, not what i was going for, but whatever. yeah..... she really ruined it alright

Of course, I also wanted to know how Lynne knew that.

So I wrote to her:and how did u know that???????

And the reply?

heehee, just all the extra-curricular reading i do!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

I'm very impressed with your use of color. Perhaps friends who know you are computer-illiterate will also be surprised, but other friends who know you are an artist will not be. I, who know the complete truth, can tell the latter that they are sooooooo wrong.
Imagine a box of Crayola 64 (I know, they're up to 108 or something now, but think of that classic 64). They were divided into subsections - all the blues together, all the reds, etc. That's how Cassia's paintings used to look - 20 shades of blue. Not that they weren't outstanding, but that's when I learned that even a red fire engine can look green in the right light. So this use of text colors is truly amazing.

Cassia Margolis said...

dear G-d, u almost make me sound intelligent!
almost.