Friday, August 29, 2008

Story of teh day 8/29/2008 #1

I bought drugs today.
I had been trying not to.
The whole thing with buying controlled substances feels…wrong.
My friends feel that way, too.
But all the stuff they have out that is supposed to be “like Sudafed”, ain’t.
It either makes my heart race or makes me dizzy or feel ill, or…….
So, I handed over my driver’s license for them to copy, and signed the information thing – and bought the largest thing of it they had- since I don’t want to have to come back and buy it again, anytime soon.

Although, I have a feeling that once the word gets out that I have some, my friends will be begging it from me.

Was it 12:30 AM Tuesday morning? That feels right, I woke up with terrible vertigo. I could have used it then- even though it would have meant the end of sleep for the night.
On the other hand, who came sleep if they think the world is spinning and have this urge to puke?
So, maybe I will sleep with it next o my bed- for security reasons.

Thank G-d for drugs.

2 comments:

asil said...

but sudafed does just that to me- makes my heart race & skip beats, makes me jittery, the worst sort of caffeine-high. that stuff is from the devil. i can't imagine ever doing meth! the only cold medicine i can take is chlor-trimeton, an antihistamine. can't take cough syrup, can't take anything else. if i get sick, i'm basically screwed & just have to wait it out. thankfully, prenatal vitamins have done a great job of keeping me healthy...

Cassia Margolis said...

and i know u are also eating right!
if i take more than oen dose f sudaphed, i have problems, but not form just one issolated dose- teh thing they now sell to replace it does it to me teh first time.....
sorry u get it with the first does.