Monday, August 4, 2008

Afterward for Story of the Day 8/1/2008

I had a lot of interesting email responses to this particular Story of the Day. Of course, they were not really responses to the story, they were responses to the video.
I also had some interesting responses to starting up this Blog- and the two topics are interconnected.

A few friends made comments like, “How will I know when there is a new story?”Well, I wouldn’t have known this, but apparently, you subscribe to the Blog and then an email is sent to your inbox when I post a new story.

There was also a query about control of who sees the stories…and , yes, I lose any little bit of control I have- but, ion the other hand, the really confidential stuff has only ever been emailed to a very small number of people.

Last, Lisa, who is young enough ( and cool enough that my daughter still gets thrilled when her name is mentioned) to understand how Blogs work said that she prefers this format, because you can leave comments and read other people’s comments. (I didn’t know you could do that, either…. See, Lisa really is cool.)

And, gee, some of the comments inspired by Aaron’s video should have been shared!

I would also like to mention that we are hoping to post a few other Aaron videos. First of all, he has a new “commercial” that will be out in a few days- a week at the most.Second, Esther is threatening to do a blooper reel……

No comments: