Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Story of the Day 11/19/2008

I was cutting out “Box Tops for Education”. They are those cutesy little rectangles that schools collect to gets some “freebie” cash to spend on educational supplies.
Numerous things I buy have them on the package.
Cake mixes, cereal, Kleenex, toilet paper.
I had just loaded the bathrooms up with extra rolls of toilet paper, and emptied two four packs; so, I was cutting the little Box Top rectangles out of the plastics bag material that had covered the packages of toilet paper.
Something looked ”funny”.
I thought, “This is awfully light. Maybe I have the bag inside out.” It took me a full minute to realize that I didn’t and that the print was going the correct direction instead of backwards.
Ah, just another day in the life of a dyslexic mother.

No comments: