Saturday, November 15, 2008

Story of teh Day 11/15/2008


I told Larry, “I am so glad that we are alike!”


I am afraid to ask if the look on his face is curiosity,amazement or disgust....
I hastened to add, “Oh, I didn’t’ mean to insult you by implying that you are an airhead, can’t spell and can’t type. I meant we are both relieved we didn’t’ get invited to…(a party).
“Could you imagine being married to someone who says(excited tone),’Come on, let’s get going to the party!’

“ Being alike on this quality is much more essential.”


Larry is quiet for a second, “Come on, we like to go to family parties.”
A pause.
“Well, close family parties……”
Another pause.
“Okay, maybe not.”

I have left him happily reading in the dining room.
Another fun and exciting evening at the Margolis-Greenbaum household.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Ha - remind him that at Josh's graduation, he & Sarah quite happily hid in the living room away from everyone else!

Anonymous said...

haha, i miss you guys

Cassia Margolis said...

see, Lynne, we really are related. Including our family members!!!
And,m is Esther missing u guys or us guys or all of us????