Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Story of the Day 5/14/ 2011

This morning, at synagogue, while we were sitting and ignoring services, Sarah was reciting her litany of concerns.

She became very intense and told me, “I don’t want to go to any open houses!”
I must have given her a blank look, because my daughter, who could never be confused with being a social butterfly, continued, “You know, when my friends have their graduation open houses.”

I blinked hard and then I answered, “But, Sarah, that isn’t for 2 more years! Could you please wait at least another year before we have to start worrying about that?!”

1 comment:

Lynne said...

*Tips from the Expert*
If it's for someone who would be insulted if she doesn't go, she can go very early & help setup, and leave when everyone else starts arriving.