Thursday, September 1, 2011

Story of the Day 8/ 17/ 2011 – Addendum





























Story of the Day 8/ 17/ 2011 – Addendum

I’ve had several emails from people who absolutely couldn’t believe that BH, the administrator in charge of Special Education at my daughter’s school ( North Central High School) could possibly have tried to do what I said she did, in the Story of the Day from 8/17/2011.

Well, she did.
I tried to scan the report that she presented to me as the “Assessment” that was required to have been completed, but was stymied because I couldn’t figure out how to upload the scan to this blog….but that is why G-d invented the digital camera, so, instead, I took a lovely photo of the first page, and if you read the 2nd paragraph , you can see where it says that no assessment was done. The recommendations, which I have not completely photographed (because they include a second page), tell how to do an assessment.


I also took a photo of the email from the TOR/teacher of record- special education teacher telling me to come in and have the “Assessment” reviewed.

This is why I have the phrase “ Real life is stranger than any fiction I could compose.” Under the title of my Blog.

No comments: